Part greeter, techie, event assistant and member resource, our front desk hosts are an essential part of the Roundhouse experience.
What's in it for You?Front desk hosts commit to a minimum 3-hour shift each week, for a minimum of six months, in exchange for a monthly Hot Desk 100 Membership at Roundhouse.
How Our Hosts Help
Our hosts are responsible for creating extraordinary member and guest experiences and help build community in our space.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Greeting visitors and educating members, guests and visitors about Roundhouse and the Social Innovation Institute
- Facilitating check-in/out of guests and members
- Answering and redirecting phone inquiries
- Providing basic tech assistance for meeting and event space renters
- Supporting events including set-up and tear-down
- Unpacking and organizing deliveries
- Supporting space rental clients as needed
- Light housekeeping duties to help keep the space clean and tidy
To apply for the Host Exchange Program, please fill out the application form.
Note - Hosts must be 18 years of age or older and have valid government issued identification.